Tampa Bay New Construction Electrical Services
Providing Solutions for Commercial New Builds and Remodels - Residential Remodels and Additions
In any given construction project, whether residential or commercial, a lot of time and money is spent in order to obtain a beautiful, functional, and long-lasting result. To avoid additional expenditures, every aspect of the job must be done right the first time, including the electrical work. New builds and remodeling projects alike require a team of skilled electricians working alongside general contractors to ensure that the electrical wiring is expertly installed.
At JN Electric of Tampa Bay, our experienced electricians have the knowledge and expertise to meet all of your electrical needs for your construction project. All jobs are professionally managed by seasoned project managers and performed by a team of qualified and trained electrical mechanics. We also have a strong support team that is involved in planning all of our projects composed of experienced warehouse staff, purchasing agents, and manpower/asset dispatchers.
We provide industry best results for a wide range of property types, including:
- Residential properties: remodels or additions
- Commercial properties: new, additions, remodels
- Healthcare facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Multi-floor office buildings
- Assisted care facilities
- Medical office buildings
- Self-storage / Car washes
What We Can Do for You
At JN Electric of Tampa Bay, we provide a number of expert new construction services to power your property.
Our specialty services include:
- Custom wiring – Wiring a home addition or commercial property is an intricate process that demands precision and leaves no room for error. Our skilled electricians will ensure that your job is handled correctly so you don’t have to worry about wasting time and money to make things right.
- Appliance wiring – A miscalculation of your power needs during the new construction phase can lead to an inadequate supply of power and premature and costly repairs. Our experienced professionals will carefully calculate the electrical load that will be handled by your service panel, and ensure that you have all the power you need to run your appliances. We’ll also make sure you have hook-ups installed in all the right places.
- Lighting design and installation – Our trained technicians provide lighting design and installation solutions that will make your property shine – inside and out! We have the knowledge and skills to fulfill all your lighting needs, from custom LED lights to fully automated lighting systems both new and retro-fit.
- Electrical panel installation – The service panel is critical to the safe and effective flow of electricity in any home or business. It's important to install an appropriately sized panel to handle your power needs, so that your system will continue to function safely and optimally year after year.
- Back-up systems – In the event of a power outage, your lighting and appliances can continue unaffected with a generator installed on your property. The best time to install such a back-up power system is during any construction phase. Our electricians will accurately assess your power demands and install a generator that’s perfect for your needs.